My Three-Fold Utopian Dream
Friday, July 28, 2006
  Prince Walids 38th Car


I cannot understand why someone would want to have a car like that. I can understand the fascination in making it, but actually owning it and having it sitting there, with no porpose what so ever except looking pretty. What is prince Walid trying to prove? That he's rich? Like we need reminding. I think if I were as rich as him I wouldn't buy a car like that. It is a waste in every sense. Imagine how many starving people he could feed with that money. AND who in the world would pay $1000 to touch it. That's just stupider than buying the car.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I am an open closed person who tends to be over emotional at times.. I am selectively sociable and enjoy sports.

ARCHIVES
May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 /


Powered by Blogger