My Three-Fold Utopian Dream
Saturday, May 13, 2006
  Welcome to my three-fold utopian dream
I've done it..I have actually sat down and created a blog. What possessed me to do it? I haven't got the slightest idea all I know it's been something I've intended to do for the longest time. I have not set a theme and don't know in what direction this blog will head. So you may be thinking why create a blong for no reason? Well truthfully I think it's a cool way to accumulate your ideas and thoughts of interest and share them with the world. Who knows it might lead me to fame! Who am i kidding? anywhooo... Thanks for stopping by and reading this. Please come back, I promise to be more interesting!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I am an open closed person who tends to be over emotional at times.. I am selectively sociable and enjoy sports.

ARCHIVES
May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 /


Powered by Blogger